<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mobb deep-shook ones II </div></div>
havent heard that in ages
good song
im gonna put that on now
mobb deep-shook ones II
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mobb deep-shook ones II </div></div>
havent heard that in ages
good song
im gonna put that on now
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
probably the best beat ever
havoc killed it
its crazy how hard mobb deep fell off, the infamous and hell on earth are classic albums
im on my ny [censored] today
jay, beans, freeway, bleek-1-900-hustler
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
boys in da hood by Dynamite Hack
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
clipse-young boy
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MDTcKmRBx9U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MDTcKmRBx9U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q233CxlIZtk"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8q4cBSkTQ"]YouTube - Here without you[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RermtkxPY"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Be Like That[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GytyF0w9BL4&feature=related"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Loser[/nomedia]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Look What Happened by Less Than Jake:
YouTube - Less Than Jake Look What Happened
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
what ever happened to this kid?
YouTube - LIL' VICIOUS - NIKA
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
damn BWC, jus when i thought you had good taste in music [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
jay-z-what more can i say
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks